31 July 2017

Christmas snowman card ..........



I'm loving the new 'simply print' Christmas images just launched by LOTV - this cute one is 'Christmas Snowman'  - isn't the little mouse on the tree cute?  I printed then diecut one of the images and matted onto an oval diecut shape.   I used paper from Maja Denim & Friends' 6x6 paper matted onto a sheet of dark blue monochrome paper from the 'Shades of Denim' 6x6 pack.


My flower arrangement consists of some yummy and very life-like white/green speckled berries, small pinecones, holly leaves with 3 berries, an ivory white magnolia, some ivory/cream beaded berries



The lace across the bottom of the card is 55mm Monique white guipure topped with some 'Sable' 15mm double sided satin ribbon.  The sentiment tucked into the bow is a LOTV Christmas tag printable - so easy to cut around these little tags.   I added some 6mm flatback white pearl trim at the top of the card. Last of all I added lots of very sparkly Stardust Stickles  to make the snow shine!
(this card is for sale here)
Thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary xx

No comments: